欢迎来到逍遥右脑记忆网-免费提供各种记忆力训练学习方法!

关于爱情的英文诗歌及翻译

编辑: 路逍遥 关键词: 现代诗 来源: 逍遥右脑记忆




  导语:所谓爱情,最好不过,你在我手,归我所有,我在你手,下面是关于爱情的英文诗歌,欢迎鉴赏。

  篇一:关于爱情的英文诗歌

  爱情Sir Thomas Browne托马斯布朗爵士

  I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

  No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won't make you cry.

  没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

  Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。

  Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

  Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

  Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,

  在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;

  so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

  在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

  Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.

  "生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。"

  篇二:关于爱情的英文诗歌

  If you were a teardrop;In my eye,

  For fear of losing you,I would never cry

  And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,

  Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.

  如果你是我眼里的;一滴泪;

  为了不失去你;我将永不哭泣;

  如果金色的阳光;停止了它耀眼的光芒;

  你的一个微笑;将照亮我的整个世界。

  My river runs to thee.

  Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me? My river awaits reply.

  Oh! sea, look graciously. Emily Dickinson

  我是一条朝你奔流而去的小溪,

  蓝色的大海啊,你愿意接纳我吗?

  优雅的大海啊,小溪正在等待你的回答。

  Since the first time I saw you,

  I felt something inside,

  I don't know if it's love at first sight,

  I do know I really like you a lot.

  自?第一次?到你,

  我的?心?法平?,

  我不知道?是否是一??情,

  我只知道我真的很喜?你。

  篇三:关于爱情的英文诗歌

  It is the miller’s daughter,

  那是磨坊主的女儿,

  And she is grown so dear, so dear,

  她长得那么那么的美,

  That I would be the jewel

  以至于我愿是那珠宝

  That trembles at her ear:

  摇曳在她的耳旁

  For hid in ringlets day and night,

  日日夜夜地藏在她的发间

  I’d touch her neck so warm and white.

  缠绵于她那如此温暖白皙的香颈

  And I would be the girdle

  我愿是那裙带

  About her dainty dainty waist,

  缠绕在她那纤腰上

  And her heart would beat against me

  我可以让她的心跳离我如此之近

  In sorrow and in rest:

  无论在悲伤还是平静的时候

  And I should know if it beat right,

  当我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何

  I’d clasp it round so close and tight.

  我就可以与她紧紧相拥。

  And I would be the necklace,

  我愿是那项链

  And all long to fall and rise

  整日上下跳跃

  Upon her balmy bosom,

  在她芳香的胸前

  With her laughter or her sighs,

  伴随着她的笑容和叹息

  And I would lie so light, so light,

  就让我如此轻地躺下

  I scarce should be unclasp’d at night

  冀求她在夜里也别把我摘下



本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 http://www.jiyifa.com/shici/xiandaishi/1338199.html

相关阅读:雷抒雁诗选
关于赞美荷花的诗歌现代诗
江河诗选
赞美黄河的诗歌10则
读书的小诗歌


闂傚倷鑳剁划顖炪€冮崨瀛樺亱濠电姴鍊寸紓姘舵煕椤愩倕鏋旈柣婵嗙埣閺岋絽螖閳ь剟鎮ф繝鍥风稏闁哄稁鍘介悡銉︾箾閹寸偟鎳呮い锝呭级缁绘繈鍩€椤掍礁顕遍柡澶嬪灦椤ユ繈姊洪幖鐐插妧闁告劏鏅滃▓浠嬫⒑鐠囧弶鎹i柟铏尭閿曘垽鏌嗗鍛€柡澶婄墑閸斿酣銆呴弻銉︾厵闁绘垶蓱绾捐崵绱掗鑺ュ暗缂佽鲸鎹囧畷姗€鍩℃担杞版偅闂備浇妗ㄩ梽宥夊磹濠靛宓侀悗锝庡枟閸嬵亝銇勯弽銊ь暡妞ゆ柨娲娲川婵犲嫭鍣梺鎼炲姀閸嬫劕鈽夐悽绋跨劦妞ゆ帒瀚悡鐔告叏濡厧甯舵繛鍛懅缁辨帗娼忛妸褏鐣奸梺褰掝棑婵炩偓濠碉紕鍏橀弫鍌炴偩鐏炵ǹ浜炬い鏇楀亾闁诡喖鍢查埢搴ょ疀閹绢垰浜惧┑鐘宠壘绾惧鏌ㄥ┑鍡橆棤妞も晝鍏橀弻娑樷槈閸楃偛顫╅梺杞拌閺呯娀骞冪捄琛℃闁哄诞鍐剧€辩紓鍌氬€哥粔闈浳涢崘顔肩疇闁规崘顕у婵囥亜閺冨洤袚閻庢俺娅曠换娑氣偓娑欋缚閻霉濠娾偓缁瑩宕洪埀顒併亜閹哄棗浜鹃梺绋匡功閹虫捇鏁冮姀銈呯妞ゆ梹鍎冲畷銉モ攽閻愬弶顥滄繛瀵稿厴閹苯鐣濋崟顒傚幍缂傚倷鐒﹂敋濠殿喖鍟扮槐鎺旀崉閾忛€涚驳缂備礁鐭傛禍鍫曞春閸曨垰绀冪憸蹇曠矆閳ь剟姊虹拠鎻掝劉缂佸甯¢弫瀣⒑缁嬫鍎忕紒澶婂閸掓帒顫濋鐐存そ椤㈡棃宕崘顏勬優闂傚倷绀侀幖顐︽偋閸℃瑧鐭撻悗娑櫳戦崣蹇涙煟閺傚灝鎮戦柡鍜佸墴閹﹢鎮欑捄杞版睏闂佽崵鍠愮换鍫ュ蓟閻旂厧鍑犳い鎰╁灩婵洖鈹戦悩顐壕婵炴挻鍩冮崑鎾搭殽閻愯尙效闁糕斁鍋撳銈嗗笒鐎氼剛鈧艾顦…璺ㄦ崉娓氼垰鍓辩紓鍌氱М閸嬫捇姊绘担鐟邦嚋缂佸鍨剁缓浠嬪籍閸屾粎鐣舵繝銏e煐閸旀洜绮婚妷鈺傜厵缂佸娼¢妤併亜鎼淬垺宕岄柡宀嬬秮閸╋繝宕楅敃鈧紞濠傜暦閿濆牜妲婚梺宕囩帛濡啫顕i幘顔藉€烽柛蹇撴憸閻姊洪懡銈呅i柛鏂炲懎绶ゅ┑鍌溓圭粻鏌ユ煏韫囧鈧洝绻氶梻浣呵归張顒勫礄閻熸噴娲Χ婢跺鍘卞┑鐐叉閸旀洟鎮橀埡鍌ゆ闁绘劕寮堕崰妯尖偓娈垮枤閺佸銆佸Δ鍛<婵犲﹤鍟抽澶愭⒒娴e憡鎯堥柣妤€妫濊棟闁规鍠氶惌鎾绘煕閿旇骞愰柛瀣尭椤繈顢楁担瑙勫濠电姴鐥夐妶鍕儓闂佽鍣崳锝夈€佸Ο琛℃斀閻庯綆鍋呴悾鍫曟⒒娴e憡鎯堟い褉鍋撻梺鐟板殩閹凤拷/闂備礁鎼ˇ顐﹀疾濠婂懏宕查柛鎰典簼閸忔粓鏌ょ粙璺ㄤ粵濞存嚎鍊栫换婵嬫濞戞帞婀呭┑鐐插悑閸旀瑩寮婚敐澶娢╅柕澶堝労娴犲ジ姊洪崫銉ヤ粶妞ゆ洦鍙冮崺鈧い鎺嗗亾婵犫偓閸楃偐鏋嶉柕蹇嬪灪椤洘绻濋棃娑氬閻庢碍姘ㄩ埀顒傛嚀鐎氼厼顭垮Ο鐓庣筏婵炲樊浜濋埛鎴炪亜閹板墎纾跨紒鎰閺屾稓鈧綆鍋嗘晶顒傜磼閸屾稑娴鐐叉瀵爼骞愭惔顔兼櫗 bjb@jiyifa.com 婵犵數鍋為崹鍫曞箰妤e啫纾婚柟鎯х摠閸欏繘鏌曢崼婵愭Ч闁哄拋鍓熼幃姗€鎮欑捄杞版睏濡炪倕绻楁禍顒傛閹惧瓨濯撮柛婵勫劤椤斿姊虹紒妯绘儓缂佽鲸娲熼崺鈧い鎺嗗亾婵犫偓闁秴纾块柟瀵稿У椤洘绻濋棃娑卞剰閻庢艾顦伴妵鍕箳閹存績鍋撻弰蹇嬩汗闁哄被鍎查崐鍫曠叓閸ャ劍灏版い銉у█閺岋絽鈹戦崶鈺傚垱閻庤娲樺銊╁箯閻樿绠甸柟鐑樻煣閹綁姊婚崒姘偓鍝モ偓姘ュ姂瀹曟劙骞嬮敃鈧悞鍨亜閹烘埊鏀婚悗姘炬嫹