A:Did you go to visit the art gallery last Sunday?
A:上个礼拜你去美术馆看展览了吗?
B:Yes, I did.
B:我去了。
A:What did you think of it?
A:展览怎么样?
B:It was really amazing. It's a pity you missed it. Many visitors wouldn't tear themselves away from the paintings. It's indeed a great feast of eyes.
B:真是棒极了,你没去真是可惜。很多参观的人看那些展出的画看得入迷而舍不得离开,在那里真是可以一饱眼福。
A:Really? I'm going to the art gallery in the afternoon.
A:真的吗?我下午就去看展览。
B:I myself want to visit it again.
B:我自己也想再去一次呢。
A:Great. Let's go together.
A:那好,我们就一起去吧。
nose around 专爱打听是非
A:I hear that you're dating with Sam recently.
A:听说你最近在和萨姆约会。
B:Yes. But why are you interested in it?
B:是的,你怎么会感兴趣?
A:Well, I don't want to nose around, but you really don't mind his past?
A:不是我贫嘴,你真的不在乎他的过去吗?
B:It's his future but not his past that matters.
B:重要的是他的将来,而不是过去。
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 https://www.jiyifa.com/chuzhong/1242754.html
相关阅读:手机党低电量焦虑 Low Battery Anxiety