A:Do you know anything about your father's youth?
A:对于你父亲青年时代的事你了解吗?
B:I don't know what you referred to?
B:我不知道你指的是哪件事?
A:It was that he was bitten by a wolf and was saved by a warm-hearted girl.
A:就是他被狼咬伤,有一位热心的姑娘救了他那件事。
B:Of course I know that. I never hear the end of it.
B:当然知道,父亲老爱提这件事。
not say uncle 不服输
A:He never says uncle. And in fact he thinks he's more important than others.
A:他从不认错,实际上,他认为自己比任何人都重要。
B:Never say uncle? But he apologized to me and promised that he would never hurt me again.
B:从不认错?但他向我道歉了,并且保证不会再伤害我了。
A:Don't be fooled by his babbling. I know what sort of person he is. I often take care not to offend him.
A:不要听他的胡话,我清楚他是哪种人,我总是小心翼翼地不去惹他。
B:You have no guts. You should not throw in the towel to him.
B:你真没有胆量,你不应该向他认输。
本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 https://www.jiyifa.com/chuzhong/1288556.html
相关阅读:别在下班后购物,下班后购物智商媲美脑残